Novels, Books, Short Stories, and Screenplays
By Bestselling Horror Author Fred Wiehe
Fred Wiehe teaches Creative Writing to children of all ages and adults. He is also a professional writer and a member of the Horror Writers Association. However, his novels, books, short stories, and screenplays crossover genres into urban fantasy, science fiction, supernatural thrillers, paranormal suspense, and more. He writes for both adults and young adults. Come on inside his online world and visit his library of works, explore the inner workings of his dark imagination.
● About the feature-length script The Uglies, Director Paul Lynch (Prom Night) said, "I read your script The Uglies and was pleasantly surprised, and most impressed. Great characters, story and it kept me reading."
● The Uglies, a feature-length script, is a semi-finalist in the Circus Road Films screenplay contest.
● Released on April 1, 2015: Fright House, a new Young Adult (13-17+) & Adult Novel, from Damnation Books, an imprint of Eternal Press.
● Many new events, interviews, book signings, and personal appearances on TV, radio, podcasts, and conventions are being scheduled. For full details of upcoming events visit the Event Calendar page.
● The front cover art for Fright House is complete. See it here.
● The screenplay version of Fright House is being shopped around Hollywood by independent producer/director Dave Reda of Elftwin Films.
● The Collected Nightmares, a collection of short stories and poems, is Fred's newest project.
● Aleric: Monster Hunter, first published in hardcover and e-book from Gauthier Publications, has been re-released in trade paperback and e-book from Black Bed Sheet Books.
● Aleric: Monster Hunter became an Amazon Kindle bestseller on Friday the 13th in 2012.
NOVELS & BOOKS | SHORT STORIES & SCREENPLAYS | EVENT CALENDAR | CONTACT
COPYRIGHT © FRED WIEHE 2015
All USA and International Rights Reserved