Event Calendar For Fred Wiehe
HOME | NOVELS & BOOKS | SHORT STORIES & SCREENPLAYS | CONTACT
Event Calendar For Fred Wiehe
Media Events. Personal Appearances. Radio Interviews. TV Interviews. In-Print Interviews. Conventions. Conferences.
Book Signings. Classes & Workshops.
Media Events Personal Appearances Radio Interviews TV Interviews In-Print Interviews Conventions Conferences Book Signings Classes & Workshops
1. February 22-24, 2019 | ConDor Con 2019: Convention | Through the Looking Glass - Alternative Realities | Handelry Hotel San Diego, CA
Itinerary to be announced. Please check back.
2. March 26-May 21, 2019 | Fiction Writing Class Level 2 | Classes & Workshops | Tuesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm | Campbell Union High School District | Del Mar High School | Campbell, CA | 408-626-3402
3. May 24-27, 2019 | BayCon 2019 | Convention | Insert Coin to Continue - Science Fiction's Influence In And Inspiration From The Digital World | San Mateo Marriott at the San Francisco Airport | Itinerary:
24 May 2019, Friday 13:30 - 15:00, Synergy 5 (San Mateo Marriott)
What You Can Hope And What You'll Get
M Christian (Renaissance E Books/Digital Parchment Services) (M), Fred Wiehe, Ms. Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff (Book View Cafe)
25 May 2019, Saturday 11:30 - 13:00, Convene 2 (San Mateo Marriott)
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. Where's the boundary line? Is there one?
Fred Wiehe (M), Kevin Andrew Murphy, Sumiko Saulson (Iconoclast Productions)
25 May 2019, Saturday 16:00 - 17:30, Connect 5 (San Mateo Marriott)
|Does it matter if it's a main character or a secondary, supporting character?|
Fred Wiehe (M), Ms. Jennifer L. Carson (Freelance), Rebecca Inch-Partridge, Lillian Csernica (Sense of Wonder Press)
4. July 13, 2019 | 4pm PST | Book Signing for The Collected Nightmares | Dark Delicacies | 822 N. Hollywood Way | Burbank, CA 91506 |818-556-6660 | Pre-Order Here.
5. August 28, 2019 | The Geek Speak Show | An Interview with host Henry San Miguel | | Click the icon to listen; Fred's interview starts at the 34:58 mark.
6. October 12-13, 2019 | Saturday: 12pm-6:30pm Sunday 12pm-6pm | Sinister Creature Con | Scottish Rite Center | 6151 H Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | Buy Tickets
7. October 25, 2019 | Midnight | The Joe Flynn Show | | An Interview with host Joe Flynn streaming live.
8. October 28, 2019 | The Geek Speak Show, Halloween Edition of The Book Club | An Interview with host Henry San Miguel | | Click on the icon to listen; Fred's interview starts at the 1:17:59 mark.
9. October 31, 2019 | Black Bed Sheet Books Halloween Trick-or-Treat Event | 7865 Valley Quail Court | Antelope, CA 95843
10. February 22 & 23, 2020 | 11 am - ? | Book Signing | Barnes & Noble Booksellers | Almaden Expressway | San Jose, CA
More dates coming soon!
Return often for updates!
Media Events. Personal Appearances. Radio Interviews. TV Interviews. In-Print Interviews. Conventions. Conferences. Book Signings. Classes & Workshops.
COPYRIGHT © FRED WIEHE 2020
All USA and International Rights Reserved